March 8, 2008

Hair Cut

I finally decided to trim the boy's hair. It was getting a little out of control if you saw my previous post on this topic. I was quite pleased with how it turned out considering how apprehensive I was to take scissors to his mop.

But then the next morning he woke up and it looked like this...
I found it a bit ironic that he is playing with a hair brush.

Oh well. I tried.

7 comments:

Deborah said...

The haircut looks great, though he still looks a little weepy from the flu.

Joanna said...

he is darling no matter what his hair looks like.

Emily Leininger said...

I finally gave up and started taking Spencer to the barber.

Stephanie said...

Nice job! He's too cute! Yep...he can marry one of my girls!

Mary said...

He looks so handsome!!

Anonymous said...

Gunkle says " At least he has hair to cut".

Carrie said...

He can wear any hair and still be handsome!