While I wait for more of you to enlighten me with your song choices on my previous post (hint hint), I thought I would share these pictures with you. I bought these flowers at Wegmans this week because...I wanted to. They were so bright and happy. I brought them home and tied that pretty pink ribbon around the vase, which came off of a chocolate milk jug that was given to me by friends for my birthday. They have really helped bring a little sunshine to my winter. Hope you enjoy them, too.



4 comments:
Sunflowers from Wegmans always make me happy. I want spring to arrive today!
These are beautiful pictures.
I followed your lead and bought some pink tulips for myself yesterday. Thanks for sharing these great photos!
I forgot, you have one of those fancy cameras too! Your pictures are really nice, we need to break down and buy one.
Post a Comment