Have you seen these before? This is our Matrushka doll. It was given to us by my sister-in-law who served her church mission in Russia. We've had it for years.
The Boy has a number of stacking toys, including this...

...and this.

But he would much rather play with the matrushka. He will spend a good deal of very quiet time with this toy, which I love of course. I can hear him playing with it right now in the living room. It is definitely his second favorite thing, right behind his maraca.

The Boy has a number of stacking toys, including this...
...and this.
But he would much rather play with the matrushka. He will spend a good deal of very quiet time with this toy, which I love of course. I can hear him playing with it right now in the living room. It is definitely his second favorite thing, right behind his maraca.

4 comments:
I am so glad he likes it!
It's a fave at our house as well.
Infact I can't even display it any more because if they see it, they want it and I'm afraid they'll ruin it sooner ot later.
We have the same thing at our house. It is amazing...all of my kids have loved and every young child that visits my house heads right for it.
Post a Comment