March 28, 2008

The White Board

I thought I would take a short break from exploiting my son for this blog and switch to exploiting the Man. Like many people, we have a white board on our refrigerator. Among the things I keep on it is a running list of things that I need to do and one that the Man needs to do. Often I come down in the morning to find that he has left me a message before leaving for work. Usually it is something barfy and sentimental like "I love you". Actually, I really like those. But yesterday I came down and saw this (he tried very hard to imitate my hand writing I think)...


I got the bedroom done that day.

7 comments:

Deborah said...

I'm assuming that the man got done along with the bedroom.

Joanna said...

Deborah!! I can't believe you would comment like that on this family friendly website!! Well actually I can believe it and I was thinking the same thing. Anna that is TOO funny.

Anna said...

I am shocked and appalled at you ladies. *tee hee*

Nadia and Jeremy said...

When friends come over to my house they usually end up filling my chalkboard with a fake grocery list...

Mary said...

Ladies...I'm so shocked. I would have never thought of anything so crude!! Monday's to do list....pick up white board for refrigerator.

Stephanie said...

I was thinking that you got the bedroom done in order to get the man done later...but then I thought...if he's like my man, he really doesn't care about the bedroom! I'm thinking I need a white board too!

Anna said...

Who knew my friends were so fiesty?