March 22, 2008

Let's Play!

Today we took little guy to the Play Museum. His favorite part was looking at the fish tanks, which are placed in the hall before you even go in. So much for buying that season pass. But that's okay, because he also enjoyed the building blocks, the mirrors, and the "sand" boxes. He wasn't too sure about the "sand" sticking to his hands at first, but he got over that pretty quick. Here are some of my favorite pictures from today...






On our way out, we ran into this fluffy creature.





The Boy wasn't too sure about her, though. Better snuggle into dad for safety.

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Noah used to love the sandbox when he was a little guy. We would come home and his diaper, shoes, socks, everything would be full of those little plastic pebbles. It looks like you had a lovely day together as a family.

Amy said...

That season pass will be your best friend. We love to go to the museum and can't wait to get back to our weekly (and sometimes more frequent) visits.

Nadia and Jeremy said...

I remember the first time we went to the sandbox and beckham and jack r. were playing with one of the toys where it falls through the wheels spin around...that was the first time that i heard beckham just laugh and laugh and laugh...for like five minutes he was just laughing he thought it was so funny.

April said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time. Adam would stand at the fish tank all day if we let him. I have an almost identical picture of Adam at the keyboard in Elmo's World.

Mary said...

Oh how I miss that place. The one here just doesn't compare.

Joanna said...

It looks like a fun day. I know I learned in the photoshop class how to make a few things color, but I can't remember. You need to teach me!