I am starting to think that my child believes he is a dog. Perhaps he has concluded that since they both get around on all fours, they must be the same species. Therefore, he growls like her, plays in her water dish, and attempts to eat her food. And now this...My first reaction to seeing the Boy inside the dog bed was to quickly snatch him out. I mean, the dog sleeps in there. Gross. But then of course, I remembered I had a blog and the urge to take a picture overcame that of good hygiene.
March 6, 2008
Identity Crisis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
He is so cute I can't stand it...the boy, I mean. Roxy is cute too but doesn't really hold a candle to the boy.
look at the smile on his face. He is having so much fun. Good for you for taking a picture first.
That bed looks comfy. I might just climb in there too.
And what's a little extra fur on the boy?
By the way, so glad to hear The Corrs on your site. They are a favorite and Breathless is our song. (that is to say Ryan's and mine. Not yours and mine. that would be weird.)
you know beckham had a good two months where he would pretend to be a dog and would only respond to me if i called him "puppy dog." It was pretty fun until he started licking my face, then i got a little bit grossed out. I hope your boy falls asleep in there someday, that would be awesome.
So totally cute!
Hey, I just noticed we have a few of the same songs. I usually keep my speakers turned off so I don't get an unexpected scare from a peppy starting song. I have to say, you've got great music taste! :)
If I remeber correctly, there is a heating pad in that dog bed. May be why he keeps laying on the kitchen floor - first he warms up in the bed, then cools of on the tile.
There is a heating pad in the dog bed. Arent we pathetic?
Post a Comment