March 26, 2008

The Opposite of Standing






Oh yeah...I can stand. Check me out. Mom's here and this is pretty fun.







Wait, wait...what happened?! She left me and I'm not so sure about this anymore. Why?! Why would you do that, Mom?!






Better get closer to the ground. Slooooooowly, slooooooowly. Assume the squatting position. I think I look like a Ninja when I do this, so it's cool.








Ah yes! Here we go. Much safer.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

very funny

Carrie said...

CUTIE PIE!! BTW, with moves like that you must be showing him Elvis concerts.

Mary said...

I can't get over it. He is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen!!

Amy said...

I love that boy. Cautious is good. Cautions will mean fewer trips to the ER in your future. Soon enough he'll be jumping off the couch.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I love the squatting ninja-he's so adorable!