Here is the other picture I took on Saturday of the Boy laying in the floor. Incidentally, it was at my birthday get together. (Thanks to all my friends for being there and to those who wanted to be but couldn't.) I love this picture because it also captures little buddy's affinity for his maraca. This was a Christmas present from Mamie and Papa and it rarely leaves his sight now. Whenever you shake it, this toy can do counting or colors in English and Spanish or musical sounds. Since the Boy has a hard time ever keeping his arms still, this is a perfect toy for him. I was a little worried when it stopped functioning correctly after it got dipped into the dog's water bowl. Luckily, it dried out and is back in full operation.
Boy: *grunt*
Dad: Two!
Dad: Four!
Boy: *grunt*
7 comments:
He really is a boy genius.
Don't mock him. Considering how well he speaks, he is doing a great job counting!
Of course he's a genius!!! Did you expect less from my nephew.
I have heard him do this and was so excited that I called back and made him perform for Guncle!! He truly is smart.
you need to video the counting and put it up for all to see. It is so cute!
I really enjoyed the counting. It really was so funny the way he responds!
I only hope Tristan can be as smart as your little guy. Soon he'll be counting in spanish just as well. I love his dead man poses as well! I wish I was there to see the little man.
I just spent an hour checking out your blog and everyone else too! So fun. So, I finally got my new blog up and running (thank you book club for the encouragement). It's at persimmonpoppy.blogspot.com.
BTW I think your son should be a child star. :) Smart and beautiful, can't do much better than that!
Post a Comment