March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!






Technically, yesterday was not the Boy's first Easter, but last year we were in Arkansas and I have no pictures of it. So I went a little crazy this time. The Man says that I exploit the little guy for blogging purposes. Eh...so what. He's so dang cute.

We had a leisurely morning and then went to church, which was cut to one hour. So nice! After we got home, we had an egg hunt, so to speak. We did it in the living room because it was too cold and swampy outside and the Boy still prefers crawling. I love this picture so much except for the Imaging Science book and the TiVo remote in the background. Why did I not clean up first?


The eggs were filled with raisins, and once the Boy discovered this he started opening the eggs and shoveling the treats into his pie hole.

I neglected to bring my camera, but we had a very nice dinner with friends that evening that was topped off with a bunny cake. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter, too!

8 comments:

Tam said...

Great pictures, but I doubt there could ever be a bad one of that little adorable boy. I really should take the time to figure out that color peeking through trick, so if you notice me spending loads of time on your blog that's probably why (well, and enjoying all your clever posts too of course).

laura said...

cute! i can't wait to see him! and you and the husband :)

Amy said...

Exploit away. We love seeing the boy in all is cuteness. I feel bad that we did not do an easter basket for our boy. I figure he won't remember it.

Deborah said...

Are we all doing the same with our kids? He did look adorable yesterday. That blue is definitely his color.

Anonymous said...

What a little precious!!!!!!!

Gunkle says he must get his good looks from him - laughs!!!

Carrie said...

Happy Easter little guy!! You sure do look beautiful in blue!!

Mary said...

He looks so handsome.

Joanna said...

I think I always say this, but he is the cutest boy EVER!