Someone please tell me what to do with my child's hair!
honestly he is the cutest thing ever! I love those eyes and his hair. We missed you today! :(
I like it like that : )
Honestly i think you should go c curly with a perm- its the in thing... j/k He is such a cutie- i do like the spike Ü
gel it
I think the faux-hawk is the way to go. He'll be the cool kid in nursery.
BRUSH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great picture. It was great seeing you on Sunday.
Come to think of it, I think we have a matching one of Savannah.
i think it looks great.
I'm with Seleta, the Jheri Curl is the way to go.
I like it. I think I'll start wearing mine the same way. It's a whole new trend.
Don't do anything, he's just perfect the way he is.
I think you should just give him a buzz. That is one of the great things about boys-- you can eliminate hair dos.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
honestly he is the cutest thing ever! I love those eyes and his hair. We missed you today! :(
I like it like that : )
Honestly i think you should go c curly with a perm- its the in thing... j/k He is such a cutie- i do like the spike Ü
gel it
I think the faux-hawk is the way to go. He'll be the cool kid in nursery.
BRUSH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great picture. It was great seeing you on Sunday.
Come to think of it, I think we have a matching one of Savannah.
i think it looks great.
I'm with Seleta, the Jheri Curl is the way to go.
I like it. I think I'll start wearing mine the same way. It's a whole new trend.
Don't do anything, he's just perfect the way he is.
I think you should just give him a buzz. That is one of the great things about boys-- you can eliminate hair dos.
Post a Comment