Roxy has a few favorite spots in the house. In the winter, two of those places are in the floor directly in front of a heating vent. Before The Boy came along, she could often be found snoozing next to the one in the dining room. Within the last month or so I put the little guy's exersaucer there. Poor Roxy.
Last night I heard her let out a sad little sigh. I walked into the dining room and found this...
January 18, 2008
Sacrifice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i am so glad you are blogging. i love reading about what is going on at your house. how else would i know roxy is sleeping in the exersaucer?
Love it, so real. The boys are getting their ski on so the girls and I are getting our blog on. Thankgoodness for all the SIL's fun blogs to peep at huh!
Poor Roxy, she's a trooper.
How pathetic is that?
'You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment that you will ever make...'
- Gordon B. Hinckley
Just thought I'd put a spiritual twist on it... Lol. Hope everything is everything!
- M.
Anna! Hey, I found ya through the blogvine. . .how fun! So fun to read your first entries and to see that gorgeous little boy. Glad to see you're doing well!
I've jumped off the bridge a while back too, so stop by and say hello!
www.abeautifulsimplelife.blogspot.com.
Tiffany Johnson
too funny! Poor Poor Roxy.
Post a Comment