This is one of the Boy's new favorite past times. He gets down as loooooow as he can go and then attempts to stand up again. Sometimes he needs help with the second part. He is quite flexible and often ends up in the middle splits.

As a result of this and in reference to his size, we have received comments like: "He should be a gymnast" or "he would be great at ballet". I know it's wishful thinking, but just once could someone say: "He looks like he could play in the NFL". Humor me. The kid won't always be able to do the middle splits - as long as I keep him out of ballet class.
As a result of this and in reference to his size, we have received comments like: "He should be a gymnast" or "he would be great at ballet". I know it's wishful thinking, but just once could someone say: "He looks like he could play in the NFL". Humor me. The kid won't always be able to do the middle splits - as long as I keep him out of ballet class.
6 comments:
Honestly could he be any cuter? I love what he is wearing. I would gladly do a trade. You can have any one of the girls just like the man wants.
NFL? Nah, I think he's perfect for the NBA. That flexibility can really come in handy as he dashes around his defenders.
Forget sports. If he keeps that up, you all will have no grandchildren!!!!
Reminder - Football players take ballet to stretch and strenghten.
There's always hope.
The Boy should give Adam classes on grace and coordination. He could totally use them.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with boys in gymnastics. They tend to be very smart and a favorite amongst the ladies due to their amazing muscles. So, they may be a little on the short side! There's nothing wrong with that!
Hmmm male gymnasts do have nice muscles. But no ballet!
Post a Comment