A couple of you commented on the last post that The Man bears a resemblence to Jensen Ackles. So I decided to do a side-by-side comparison. The Man reluctantly agreed and finally posed for a photo. Now tell me, do you still think that? Really, who's the better looking one here?
January 7, 2008
The Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I can kind of see a resemblance. Go to my Happy New Year Posting and read my mother's comment. It is all about you.
Well that was very sweet of her!
the man is definitely better looking
Which ones which? I've never seen THAT man do that before!
the one on the right I mean :)
wow, I like the new template, looks very good.
I can hardly tell them apart. Amazing!
If Ackles were retarted they'd probably look a little more alike.
I have to admit, I think the man looks a little like Ackles, but not at all like Edward and Ackles does look like Edward. if that makes sense...
I have to admit it there are some similiarities with those two. But he is no Edward. I will be sending you a perfect picture soon. You will die. later.
Post a Comment