I have noticed a few people have posted on here of whom I need to inquire. First, Nadia. I would truly love access to your blog. Can you fit one more person on your list? : ) And second, Mary. Do you have a blog that I don't know about? We miss you guys tons! And finally Cassie, I am still waiting for my Edward picture woman!
End of blogging business.
January 16, 2008
Matters of Business
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I feel it necessary to say
"HA HA, I did not get in trouble!!"
and for every one to see.
That's a first for you, Jo!
sorry...no blog yet. i'm in the middle of sewing 25 scripture bags for the young women. as soon as i finish i want to start a blog. any ideas for a title? we miss you too. i have become a blog stalker. i start with deborahs and go from blog to blog. so fun.
I've just been catching up, and read through all your last blogs. You really crack me up. I almost feel guilty for not blogging more, but then you may also be addicted. I love your new template and wish I had April close so I could absorb all this blogging knowledge. You also have peaked my interest in the book twilight -or this series, and also in this eye-candy of a guy, what's his name...Anyway, I love the blog!
Anna, I love your blog. It's good to keep up with you and the Man. I've started my blog, you can follow the link back to my blog.
Dawn
You now have access! Sorry it took so long! =) We miss you guys!
Post a Comment