I had a hard time getting to sleep last night. Why? Because I couldn't seem to keep my two hands and right foot still. Again, why? Because I was ever-so-slightly, almost imperceptibly, playing the air drums. I know what you want to ask next. Anna, were you any good? Uhh, YEAH! I rocked those air drums! Okay, okay, I'll get to the point. Why was I playing the air drums?
Last night we went to a Rock in the New Year party at the Holmes, where we played Rock Band with them, the Pulley's, the Shelton's, and the Talbot's. If you don't know what that is, see http://thepulleyprinciple.blogspot.com/2007/12/rock-band.html for a description. I took a shot on the drums and seemed to have a small (very small) hidden talent there. Although as the night went on, my performance slowly digressed. Probably should have stuck with the easy stuff and went out on top. In any case, it was a BLAST! Please take note of the picture with the "Blitzkrieg Bop" score. It says that when it comes to drumming, I have Serious Skills. I also love my overexposed picture of Seleta (hmmm....I have no idea if that's how you spell it. sorry!!!) playing the bass. Kind of looks like she's playing in flames. Now if she would have only stuck her tongue out Gene Simmons style and given me the devil horns...
I hope everyone of you had a rockin' New Year's Eve! Best wishes with whatever you do in 2008!
January 1, 2008
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awesome, dude!
We had a blast. Ryan really hopes you get up next week and share your Rock Band Testimony in Church. Oh, and the cutes picture of our little boy. Bad eighties perm with a red beard. Ahh, we should have had him play Rock Band.
You spelled it just right! And I totally agree i should have done some kiss moves Ü way to go love the slide show! We had so much fun!
I love the pictures and appreciate the tuturial on layering-I will definately have to try it. Your little man is quite the looker with those blue eyes and well sounds like christmas eve was really fun! Happy happy new year!
I loved looking at all these pictures. I wish we could have rocked with you. Maybe next year.
Your little one is so cute.
Post a Comment