This past summer I read a series of young adult fiction books by Stephenie Meyer, which begins with the book Twilight. I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that I totally loved them, but not so embarrassed that I will keep it off my blog. I take comfort in the fact that I know many woman who feel the same way as I do (you know who you are) and found the Twilight series was a guilty pleasure.
It came to my attention that they are planning on making a movie out of the first book. Now...I did not make my blog available for search engines, but just in case the casting director happens on to my page, I would like to say:
Jensen Ackles should play Edward Cullen in the Twilight movie. Otherwise I will not go and see it. Okay, that's a lie. But I won't be very happy!

For those of you that have read the books, tell me what you think of my Edward choice. Tell me who you would choose. Deborah, I am giving you a reprieve from commenting today, but I always like to hear any opinion you have on the subject. Let me have it!
8 comments:
He's not quite my Edward but a pretty good choice I'd say.
I did not read the books, but whatver movie that guy is in - I WILL SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Preferably, in a towel scene.
*GASP* Jodie! I'm telling your husband!
It seems as though you married based on your attraction to this guy. His features are strikingly similar to The Man!
I agree with April. I am not afraid to admit I loved these books and can't wait until the fourth one comes out!
Can you say HOTTIE!!
Anna, I wish I were there so we could talk about Twilight and Edward togehter! I totally fell in love with these while we were re-doing our house out here. Especially after Jeremy went back to work, I found that all of the painting responsibilities fell to me, so I'd be up until 2 or 3 AM listening to these books...aaah. Love them. I don't know how i feel about your edward choice...but the real question is how do you feel about Robert Pattinson (better known as Cedric Diggory from HP movie) being cast as Edward?
I totally love your choice. I would go see any movie he is in. I like Hayden Christensen still but your choice will definately work for me. I have to admit I have reread these book about 10 times since I discovered them. I am currently working on Twilight again for the umteenth time. Can't get over how good they are. I can't wait until another one comes out. Love ya.
Post a Comment