As you can see, I've made a change. I saw this template on Joanna's Blog and thought it was so adorable. She was kind enough to share her source with me. Initially I tried to resist ripping it off from her, but in the end it was just too cute. So thank you Jo!
I've also been learning how to alter templates. I have to share what I have done because it took so much effort for me to learn how to do it. I expanded the size of the side column so that the pictures would fit better, I changed the column color, and I customized the font of my blog title. If you don't have that particular font installed on your computer (it's called Beyond Wonderland), you won't see it. I attempted to remedy that problem as well, but I got in over my head and decided against it.
I found the Beyond Wonderland font at 1001 fonts.com. April introduced me to this site and I love it! Getting the fonts on your computer can seem a bit involved at first, but once you know what you're doing it's no problem. It has been such a great thing for scrapbooking and card making. Thanks April!
January 8, 2008
Face Lift
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Beautiful. I just changed mine as well, but I didn't do any tweaking with the colors. I may have to play around a bit.
I need to learn to do that....
I may have to change mine now as well...Oh wait, I don't have one. I elect to stay in the cave man ages where no one can call me Mrs. Finkle.
You must send the boy to stay with me as he is not safe:).
Site looks great. Keep learning so you can help support us in the five year plan.
I like the style LADY!! It's very calming in my world of chaos.
copy cat! I like how you changed the colors and the size of your column. I may have to find out how to do that.
Post a Comment