I have been wanting to take this picture for a while - The Boy and The Man in matching shirts. Well...almost matching. It was a total fluke. I bought The Man's shirt years ago in another state, (he has hardly worn it since then). I bought The Boy's in Vegas last summer. If anything, I am consistent in my taste. I dressed little buddy up today and made my hubby put his on as soon as he got home from work. We are going out in public now. I wonder if anyone will comment...
January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love it! It is so cute!
It's so hard to tell which one is "The Man" and which is "The Boy".
Cute Pic.
You make me laugh. I did similar things when Noah was a baby.
I did this with my four kids when we went to the NYC temple open house. What I didn't realize is that Chris and I had packed the "same" shirt. We looked so funny the kids matching and mom and dad. We did get a lot of funny looks. I don't know if it was our clothes or the fact we had 4 kids in NYC.
You two boys look cute.
cute!
All you need is a matching blouse! Cute picture, the boy looks like he couldn't be more pleased to look like any one else in the world than his dad.
They are the cutest. I tried to do that with my girls and I don't think they are to keen on being dressed alike. Oh Well. It works for your two. Miss you guys bunches.
Mrs Finkle,
Here's a challenge that you might want to take up... (Considering you're great with challenges... Keep reading)
According to my calcu-ma-lation-istic-als... 'The Boy' should be turning one soon if not already!
The shirt things is great for each year. Every year, put 'The Boy' in Dad's shirt and take a few photos. But it has to be the same shirt every year, and watch as time flies by faster than you can imagine and 'The Boy' suddenly one year becomes 'The Man (2)' and fills out the old shirt...
I'll check in on you in 18 years before he heads out on his mission. It'll be a good 'picture present' to give to him before he leaves!
Be good. Hope you're good for the challenge.
- M.
Very cute idea! Looking forward to you coming to NY!
Post a Comment