June 25, 2009

SNAKE!

The Man was outside with Roxy doing some yard work the other morning when he ran across a Garter snake. It was quite a large one if you ask me - probably three feet or so. And Roxy would NOT leave it alone. It finally got sick of her and slithered back into our bushes. *eek*

I later went around back with the Boy, and there was yet another one! I hate snakes. Hate them. I don't care how "docile" they are. Now I'm a little faint-hearted walking around in our yard.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I agree. Snakes in the yard is not fun. I would be a little faint of heart too. (ok- not a little but A LOT)

Deborah said...

Good thing you have Roxy to protect you!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

box one up and send it to us...beckham is begging us to buy a snake. he is obsessed with them right now. it's so funny.

Jaime said...

Never a dull moment with creatures at your house!! Roxy means business doesn't she!?!

Anonymous said...

I even hate LOOKING at this picture. Eek is right.