We still have some minor things to do on the attic - the window, the door, and a little trim in one spot. But the room is finished enough that we can and did move everything back in to reclaim our bedroom. I wanted to snap a "finished" picture before that, though. So when you see the final product, just imagine the window is done, too. Thank you.
Before:
The new room:
9 comments:
It looks really nice! Good job!
Oooo, what a great space! Nice work on the drywall Anna (that's hard work!). I love the paint color, especially against the dark flooring. What will you use it as? A craft room? Playroom? Love it!
P.s. Marcus is missing his nursery buddy. :) Hope all is well in NY!
Looks fantastic! I've got to ask you about the self-installed flooring as I need a piece of that action around here, and yours look wonderful. Wondering how hard it is...hmmmm.
Looks fantastic! I've got to ask you about the self-installed flooring as I need a piece of that action around here, and yours look wonderful. Wondering how hard it is...hmmmm.
I agree, the floor looks really, really good! Nice work!
I love it. You guys did an awesome job. What great inspiration. I hope all is well with you.
wow, this looks awesome!!!!!!
I have been watching a lot of HGTV and I would have to say "bravo & well done" Love, Emily Reese
Post a Comment