scary, but a cool picture. One fall after all the leaves had fallen I found a huge hive in our tree. I didn't even know it was there. How did you find it? Like Deborah said...get rid of it.
um...that's freaky. i'd say exterminator as well. if it was smaller i'd suggest waiting until night then dislodging the next and putting it in your microwave and cook them to death (no joke, i know people who have done this - it's pretty morbid when you think about it). but if it's not super close to your house they may not bother you. bees everywhere are dying, after all, you may not want to kill them (i know, that's like so granola of me to say, but kind of true).
ok..crazy naturalist back. i wonder if you talked to the bee lady at the farmer's market (you know the honey lady?)she would come and take them for you.
but if you've already gotten rid of them, i don't blame you.
10 comments:
OH MY HECK!!! I've never seen anything like that before!! Good luck with that.
You need a professional exterminator or wait until winter to remove the hive. How close is it to the house? Doesn't matter just get rid of it.
Yikes. Go harvest their honey and make them really mad at you...
Wow, I have never seen anything like that! You should submit that to some sort of photo contest. Unreal.
eek--that's scary.
Good to see you last Sunday. I never did make it to RS--I was snagged up by primary. Gotta love those cute kids!
WOW! I have never seen anything like that either! Good luck!
scary, but a cool picture. One fall after all the leaves had fallen I found a huge hive in our tree. I didn't even know it was there. How did you find it? Like Deborah said...get rid of it.
FOR REALS????!!! You're 5 houses down right? I'm gonna steer clear of that!
um...that's freaky. i'd say exterminator as well. if it was smaller i'd suggest waiting until night then dislodging the next and putting it in your microwave and cook them to death (no joke, i know people who have done this - it's pretty morbid when you think about it). but if it's not super close to your house they may not bother you. bees everywhere are dying, after all, you may not want to kill them (i know, that's like so granola of me to say, but kind of true).
ok..crazy naturalist back. i wonder if you talked to the bee lady at the farmer's market (you know the honey lady?)she would come and take them for you.
but if you've already gotten rid of them, i don't blame you.
Post a Comment