The Boy and I started off the day cheering on our friends Amy, Darren, and Brandon at the Town 5K. I was a little sad not to be running it this year. But the Boy got to hang out in a police car for a little bit. How cool is that for a two-year old?
All of us took a nice bike ride around the park and then headed off to the Pulley's. We are serious sissies and decided it was just a tad too chilly to swim, but the Boy enjoyed the trampoline as always...
...and the food. And the homemade ice cream. And playing in the mud with Jack's digger. Just look at that tongue.
July 6, 2009
Fourth of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Like your new background!
It wouldn't have been the same without you. We are on next year for the fireworks!
I thought of all of you all day on the 4th. I'm glad you had a good time!
Looks like so much fun! The little guys is just the cutest-wish I was closer so I could see you guys. Love the new background-it looks great!
Post a Comment