June 17, 2009

We Are the Cleaver Family

The other morning I was upstairs folding laundry and both males were downstairs eating breakfast. That's when I heard The Man um...."break wind"... loudly. It was followed by one adult male giggle and then one toddler-sized giggle. I felt the need to remind The Man that we are trying to teach the Boy some manners.

Me (from upstairs in my best "don't you have something to say" tone): Daddy?!
The Man: Excuuuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeee! *giggles*
The Boy: *more giggles*

I just had to shake my head and laugh. We are so classy.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Add a string of pearls and a flip to your hair and you could pass for Barbara Billingsly.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I happened to love the Cleavers and think your husband wouldn't be normal if he didn't do...that. Well at least it makes me feel a little better about me and my oh so classy family!

Mary said...

I just finished the Wasatch Back yesterday where I spent 32 hours in van with five other women, two of which kept doing some serious wind breaking. No, I was not one of the two. Sadly, the class factor knows no gender!!