Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband.
We celebrated him by bringing him breakfast in bed. He was also supposed to have a nice dinner and dessert, but ended up having to go into work that evening. So we ate dinner at 3:30.
Ended up like this:
The cake completely fell apart. So I slapped the rest of the filling on there, covered it with crushed oreos, cried a little, and apologized to The Man. He didn't care of course. I feel bad that he had to go into work without a nice piece of cake. But we love and appreciate you, honey. Happy Father's Day!
2 comments:
I bet that cake tasted really good. Glad the Man is on vacation for a few days.
It never fails that when you plan for something nice, disaster strikes. It looks like it tastes good, though.
It is supposed to be hot this week. Come swim.
Post a Comment