June 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to The Man

The Man turned thirty-two this week. He got breakfast in bed, a shopping trip (tripS, actually), a steak dinner, and a personal chocolate orange tart from Goodness Cakes - which was oh so good.
I also got him some balloons. Of course these ended up being more fun for the Boy and Roxy than for The Man.

Those two wore themselves out playing that night.

Biting.
Chasing.
Happy Birthday, honey. I'm sorry this post ended up with more pictures of the dog on it than of you. I hope you enjoyed everything else at least. We love you!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Happy birthday to the man. Sorry I wasn't more helpful finding the bakery, but it looks like you found it anyway. The cake looks yummy.

Tam said...

you're a good wife. i reminded michael but i think he still forgot to call. happy belated from us.

Stickman said...

wonderful!

Joanna said...

happy birthday man