May 24, 2009

Big Boy Bed

Yep. We took the plunge yesterday. I came back from a Saturday morning activity and The Man had turned the crib into a bed.

So far, so good. The Boy doesn't have any issues with it..............yet.

9 comments:

Tam said...

Good luck. I’m sending you lots of wishes for uninterrupted sleep.

Jen Richards said...

The bed is adorable...hopefully your little guy sleeps in there all night! And I am so glad you had a great trip to Arkansas :) Welcome back!

Ann said...

How exciting. Hopefully all goes well. Gabe did okay at nights, but naptime was a different story. He would come out after a few minutes and say he was done sleeping. It took a while for him to get it. Hope you are doing good.

Deborah said...

Another step towards independence is a good thing. The bed looks great and the boy looks happy.

Seleta said...

I can't believe that he is old enough! Wow time flys

nvandermeid said...

Those transitional cribs are genius. I wish I had thought of that. I had to go out and buy Nora a whole new matress, frame, and headboard! Good luck!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

Congratulations on the big boy bed but even more amazing to me-congratulations on dry walling a room. I'm so interested in this room you've been working on. You totally amaze me as of now and I love that you're doing all of this stuff on your own. I totally know what you mean about the circular saw-I made a head board using one and it was definately a little scary. Have fun getting pregnant!

A & D Weston said...

nice tan--did you slip off to Hawaii?

Anonymous said...

Good for you guys! I'm not sure if our little one is ready for the crib to bed transition...or maybe we're not ready. Thanks for sharing:)