April 28, 2008

A Lil' Bit of Spring

We have a Dogwood tree just outside our living room window. It is finally starting to sprout and it looks so pretty! Thought I would share.

8 comments:

Joanna said...

your dogwood is different then mine. I love the picture through the window.

Amy said...

Does it smell good too?

Anna said...

Hmm...I honestly don't know. I don't think it does. I feel cheated now.

Mary said...

The tree is beautiful. I miss all of the big flowering trees. It just isn't the same here.

laura said...

I love dogwoods! How beautiful! It seems like they are pretty in all seasons.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I was just catching up on your blog and always love the pictures of the boy(what a cutie!), but am especially happy to see your spring pictures(the dogwood is really lovely). Here we are enjoying the beautiful new blossoms and cant wait til the nice weather is a daily occurance.

Deborah said...

Beautiful, our dogwood was a dud this year.

Carrie said...

Your pics are beautiful...what kind of camera do you have again?