April 21, 2008

Oh What a Beautiful Day

We had some beautiful weather this week. Saturday we spent all afternoon out of the house. We took the Boy to the museum, ate outside at Dinosaur BBQ, and went to the park. After we got home, we all walked up to the convenient store and got Slurpee's.

Speaking of walking, the Boy has finally decided it is time that he get in the game. He now initiates walking without any help and prefers it to crawling. Just in time for summer! He enjoys the Wegmans store in the Museum a lot more now.

Here are some pictures from the park. I love that his ball cap finally fits him - I've made him wear it just about every day this week.


Just before we left and as the Boy was playing with some leaves, the Man commented on how nice it is that little guy doesn't put everything he finds in his mouth (just some things). About five seconds later, this happened....

I still say he's a genius.

9 comments:

Tam said...

Love, love, love these pictures! He really couldn't be any cuter and is setting the bar pretty darn high for the rest of your off spring.

laura said...

Oh, he is so cute! I can't wait to see him. He is getting so big.

Deborah said...

Love the hat. Isn't it great to have a walker?!

Carrie said...

Don't you LOVE a cute boy in a baseball hat!!

Jaime said...

So cute...love the walking picture with the he won't take off the sticker if it's on the back secret mommy trick...look at you, first kid and you're so ahead of the game!! :)

April said...

What a cutie! I love that you can see his fat rolls in the picture on the swing!

Amy said...

I love that the boy is walking. What a fun day as a family. The boy is TOO CUTE!

Joanna said...

I am so happy for you that he is walking just in time for summer. I LOVE the picture of him on the swing. What a fun day!

A & D Weston said...

CUTE pictures!