April 7, 2008

Kickin' It

The Boy loves to put his feet up. In restaurant high chairs he will not keep his legs in the proper holes if he can get away with it. He puts them on top of the cross bar. Same thing with shopping carts. Whenever he gets a chance to kick back, he takes it - even if it's just a little bit. I caught him relaxing yesterday while he was watching his ABC video. He didn't have a table to prop up his feet, so he improvised. He definitely does not get his laid back manner from me. And I hope that lasts.

7 comments:

Nadia and Jeremy said...

When Ravi wants to relax he'll lay down, pull one knee up and put the other leg up on his crooked knee, and then puts his hands behind his head. he totally gets it from watching us. it's so cute.

I'm glad your boy can take any opportunity to relax...life's a busy thing. =)

Amy said...

We should all learn from the boy.

Tam said...

Oh finally, a new post! I have been missing your regular updates and feared you'd had a change of heart towards our dear blogging world.

Joanna said...

too cute...I love it.

Deborah said...

He's the Man's Mini-Me.

A & D Weston said...

I second Tamara. I'd missed your posts.

Mary said...

Smart boy! He should relax while he still can.