May 1, 2008

This is a Little Gross

Maybe I should have edited this picture, but I think most of you can take it. A few weeks ago I was at a baby shower. I had to bring the Boy with me because the Man was working nights. He was in his PJs and strutting his new skill of walking in front of all the ladies there. I decided to let him eat a few tomatoes and olives while we sat and chatted. Then he started doing one of his favorite things - standing on his head. Usually when he does this and gets attention for it, he gets all giggly and a little worked up.

My friend Seleta decided to take a picture of this from the bum side angle and just as she snapped, well, see for yourself.


What timing. Nothing like having your child yammy on someone else's carpet.

8 comments:

Deborah said...

Great timing.

Joanna said...

so funny, not really funny funny, but you know what I mean!

Carrie said...

Priceless.

Mary said...

Sad but so funny!!

Stickman said...

awe heck.
that happens to everyone at least once.

k1 said...

It is bound to happen sometime. And that you got a picture of it makes it even better!

w1 vomited up sweet potatoes (orange!) on my brother's cream colored carpet last year. They don't have kids yet, so they were horrified. We went right out and bought them carpet cleaner.

laura said...

:)

Jaime said...

Oh my good gracious! You gotta submit that to something...LOVE the pic below! I finally like to look outside once again!