April 9, 2008

Here Comes the Sun...for a Minute

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful! We took full advantage of it, sitting outside on the front steps and walking up to the gas station on the corner. The Boy enjoyed being barefoot and having his lil' pants hiked up (I put him in shorts later). He laughed at Roxy snarfing around the front yard and pointed at the cars.

I was giddy to be wearing a short sleeve shirt and flip flops outside - as you can see in this Pioneer Woman-esque picture. Good thing you can't see my toes all that well. They are not summer ready yet. I think I'll do that when I finish here.


And now it's raining outside. *Sigh* I can hardly wait for June.

7 comments:

Deborah said...

It will be great for you to have him walking this spring/summer. He will have so much fun.

Joanna said...

Maybe the sun and shorts will help him want to walk...sore naked knees!! He is truly darling!!!

Mary said...

I love that he is squinting. My kids are finally used to seeing the sun all the time. They used to shield their poor eyes because they couldn't handle the brightness.

Amy said...

Even though I see the little boy often, I can't get over how beautiful he is. We loved the great weather too and are in mourning that it will be cold this weekend. The South is looking better all the time.

Jaime said...

Your title for this post is very fitting! Unfortunately we live in an area that LOVES to tease it's occupants! Cute pics of the Baby Boy Finkle though! PS. How do you like the Scentsy?

Anonymous said...

Nice Toes!!!

Shelly said...

Love these shots. We need to get together some time.