April 23, 2008

Ear Muffs

Why does he do this?

9 comments:

Shelly said...

So funny! ps....Love the Pioneer Woman blog.

Anonymous said...

It's all good little man... I got yo' back. (Hey, I've heard your Mom's voice too and it gets a little grinding don't it?...)

Har har
- Nelson

: ) x 2

Amy said...

I wouldn't take it personally.

Deborah said...

it looks like he has discovered his ears control sound.

Joanna said...

That is funny! It is so fun to see him walking.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jo says he's cutting teeth and makes his ears stopped up. Love Guncle!

Mary said...

This is the first of many "la la la...I can't hear you" moments. Cute pics!

Emily Leininger said...

Spencer does the same thing when I start asking him to do or not to do something. It's not as cute.

Stephanie said...

He's just too cute! I can't believe he's walking. It seems like it was just yesterday that he was born! Enjoy every moment...he will really stop listening like around age 2 or 3 and it is definately not as cute then.