The Boy took his first step yesterday! And I do mean step in the singular. He may have done more (but I doubt it) had I not gotten so excited at the first one that I gave him a big kiss preventing any further forward travel. I still think it will be a while before he walks. The Boy is a fairly cautious kid and generally does not attempt anything until he is certain he can do it right. But he is more willing to stand on his own now. Incidentally he can do this with a rubber duck in his mouth, which is good since that has been its permanant home since it was given to him by our friends, the Silva's.
February 23, 2008
We'll Call it Official
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats to The Boy and regrets to you.
Did you fgorget to tell your Mother the important news by phone which in my opinion is a HUGH FAUXPAS! Oh well -forgiven. Know you're busy with little guy and Man. Love to all
Next step - Gunkle's ball team!!
Lif is only going to get better from here.
Congratulations. Welcome to a whole new world!!
that is so great. Good for you...
actually good for him!
I love this picture. It is almost like he is in a wrestling stance. He is ready to pounce on his opponent.
Congrats to the boy.
Post a Comment