February 23, 2008

It Got Very Quiet

Yesterday, prior to the big step, I was in another room when I realized the Boy had become very quiet. This is not usually good news. So I peeked my head into the living room and saw this...


Anyone who knows me at all probably knows that I don't find much pleasure in reading. But I badly want my kids to love it, so this was a proud moment for me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count your blessings. He's a Great Kid!!

Anonymous said...

That's Aunt Jo!

Deborah said...

What a great day for the boy! I'm thinking we need a boy fix at my house. We will miss you guys at church. :<

Joanna said...

what a great picture. I love what he is wearing.

Amy said...

Soon he will be onto chapter books.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I had such a fun time catching up on your blog. Your little man is beautiul and what a big guy he is! I love the pictures and cant believe how old he is or that he has taken his first step! Wow, seems like you just had him.

Carrie said...

I'm with you on the book thing. I LOVE it when my kids pick up a book and page thru it - it makes me feel good!

A & D Weston said...

He's a genius.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean by reading to your kids. I hated to do that. But thankfully the schools here make them read so many books a semester. But that really has led them to enjoy reading. You never know. Maybe the boy will end up loving it. He's genius..