February 14, 2008

Chug-a-Lug

The Boy had his one year check up today. He's a little guy as you all know by now. Today he was 17 pounds 14 ounces. This is barely the 3rd percentile. We decided that we should try and bulk him up before the weigh in... Maybe this wasn't the best way to go about it.

6 comments:

April said...

Hey, at least he's on the chart! I love the picture!

Deborah said...

Whole milk is a great way to gain weight.

Amy said...

If he would stop with the jazzercise routines, he wouldn't be so fit and trim:)

Anonymous said...

I am shocked that dad would let him participate in milk without a glass!!!
How "GERMY".

Nadia and Jeremy said...

That was Ravi at his 1 year. He was the 5th percentile. He JUST put on some pounds.

On a totally different subject, did you hear that the next Twilight book is coming out on Aug. 2nd? AND they're filming the movie near Porland, OR. I was telling Jeremy how mad I was that he didn't match there, I could totally be an extra in the movie!

Anna said...

I had forgotten that the next book was coming out so soon. I can't hardly wait! I think that you should reward yourself for moving to Albuquerque by traveling up to Oregon and getting yourself in that movie!