February 12, 2008

Boy oh Boy!


If it wasn't already official, I think it is now. The Boy is definitely a boy. Today I found him eating the dirt out of one of our orchid pots. I'm sure this is just the first of many things he will ingest that will make my stomach churn. Talk about a dirty mouth!

5 comments:

Amy said...

We may have to limit the time our boys spend together. Jack may just teach the boy a few more fun tricks, including eating toe nummies.

Carrie said...

Dirt, that's nothing - wait till the summer, it gets very interesting!

Joanna said...

OH Anna he is darling. Boys are SO much fun. It only gets better.

Mary said...

What a beautiful picture. Don't worry...they grow up healthy in spite of all the things they eat off the ground and other disgusting places.

Tam said...

Very cute. Your photog skills are smokin'!