In my opinion, the Cheerio step is an important step in a baby's life. If he can eat Cheerios by himself, then we are on our way to many more independent eating habits. It's also the beginning of many a Cheerio being left in piles on the floor, all around the house, in his car seat, on the pew at church, etc. I bought a box of Cheerios a little while ago but still have not felt comfortable giving it to the Boy. However, some sweet little girl was kind enough to share hers with him at church on Sunday. Okay, she didn't so much as share them as she left them on the ground and little buddy became a human vacuum cleaner. But he did quite well with them. So Monday morning I thought we would give them a shot for breakfast.
The first round went pretty well.
But then something went horribly, horribly wrong.
Have I ever mentioned the ridiculous gag reflex on this kid?
The Cheerios are going back into the cabinet for a while.
February 20, 2008
Cheery-O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Don't give up yet, didn't he do well with the ones on the floor?
God gave him that gag reflex for a reason. Let it do its job--it'll work well. I've never seen him happier than when he's eating!
Just my thoughts;).
Love that last picture. He is a crack up.
Don't give up....the future independence is worth a little gagging and vomit.
Better a Cheerio than dog doo!!!!
Post a Comment