February 7, 2008

Sweet Baby Boy

This has been a one year project. I love you, baby boy.

(Scroll down and pause the site music before playing)

11 comments:

Amy said...

Too cute. love the music.

Amy said...

and the pictures too.

Tam said...

Wow, very, very cool.

Anonymous said...

Why do I always have to be the cry baby? We can see how much he's changed and grown just in this year.
We hate that we are missing all the firsts and all the new discoveries he is making. We miss you guys, but, sorry to say, we miss our little precious!!!

Stephanie said...

Anna, this is absolutely beautiful!

Mary said...

OK--drying my eyes. That was awesome. The boy has got to be the cutest around.

Carrie said...

This is so beautiful, What an awesome thing to share with all of us. He's just beautiful.

Seleta said...

Anna,
you are so talented and I love how you put the pictures with the words! That is so cool! I loved it.

Dawn said...

Aren't children just so precious! He is just the cutest thing.

April said...

Anna, that was beautiful! I love the music you chose!

Dakin said...

This must've been so much work to put together, but it was worth it! So sweet. My boys sat on my lap and watched it with me. They wanted to watch again and again. Isn't it amazing how fast a year goes by?