December 23, 2007

Where does Crazy Come From?



It comes from Arkansas.

The boy anxiously awaited the arrival of my parents and grandmother affectionately known as Mamie, Papa, and Nanny. They came in yesterday and will be spending Christmas with us in Rochester. With REAL SNOW!

YAY! They are here!!! Stay tuned....more pictures to come as Christmas comes and goes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have family that resembles that remark:)!

Have a great Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Besides, that can't be true!!! Cause all your friends say
" everyone needs a Jodie"

Amy said...

Everyone does need a Jodie. She's not crazy and is fun.

Amy said...

oh, yeah. And aren't you from Arkansas too?

Deborah said...

I'd say crazy comes from Texas.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy!!
I will come visit you next time i'm in the neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

I thought crazy came from the vicinity of my parent's house....hmmmm!! The boy is absolutely darling.