I don't care if it was only for 12 inches; after almost 11 months he crawled! Belly was off the ground, knees and hands were moving - oh yes! he crawled. Look at him go! I think after a week of everyone trying to get him to walk, the boy decided we might leave him alone if he gave us something.
And then there is this. This is the push toy we bought for Christmas. He likes it much better as a riding toy than as a walker. Unfortunately, the seat is a little slick...it was a very sad fall indeed.Pictures courtesy of Deborah who taught me how to do a collage. YAY!

6 comments:
Yeah for the crawling and the photo grid. Pretty easy, huh?
Really easy. Thank you!!
How cute! I like the collage. Looks like you had a nice Christmas.
Congratulations to the baby boy! He is so cute!
I can't believe you pushed my nephew off of his new toy!!!
Shame on you!!
Okay, now you have to teach me how to do the photo collage! Congrats and condolences on the crawling...it's a whole new world. You will never be able to leave him alone in a room again. I only get things done while Adam is napping. That is, if I'm not napping too:)
Post a Comment