December 18, 2007

It was Inevitable...

All of my friends are jumping off of bridges, too. How do I get talked into these things? First it was card swap, then Book Club (thank you, Suzy), and now blogging. My sisters-in-law appealed to my practical side telling me that at the end of the year I can have my entries printed into a book. Well if I must blog, then I must. I hope my children thank me for this one day. But I already see that hope flying out the window...

5 comments:

April said...

Congratulations Anna and welcome to the world of blogging. Now, if we can just drag Amy into our ranks I will never actually have to see any of my friends face-to-face! Just kidding. Your site looks great!

Deborah said...

Welcome to my obsession. I hope you can show some restraint. I love your pictures. I need to figure out how to play with the color swap tool on my camera.

Amy said...

I'm holding out. At least through the Christmas season.

laura said...

whoopie! your site is so cute. i am so happy to see the pictures and read about what is going on at your house.

Nadia and Jeremy said...

yeah, i felt the same way, but i gave in too...