When we moved into our house, we hit a small snag. Our giant log bed did not quite fit up the stairs. We tossed it onto the curb where it was picked up within minutes. So for the last year and a half, we have lived without a "proper" bed. This is what the room looked like (dog included).
BEFORE
We have been making a slow transformation - refinishing the floors, buying a lamp and new bedding, painting the walls, etc. But since The Man got me new furniture and lighting for Christmas we now have a "real" bedroom. Here is what it looks like now.
I am completely satisfied with the final product. Somehow having it all settled gives me motivation to make the bed in the morning. Well....not every morning.
7 comments:
Nice posting, Anna, thank you,
I wish you a good end of 2007 and a good year of 2008.
Anna, I love your room, you're so good at making things look warm and sophisticated. We like your blog too. Good job with both! Tamara
I love your site and all of your pictures! The bedroom looks great. The little man is growing so quickly,-what a cutie! Happy Holidays!
So pretty, It looks like a b&b.
wow! What a difference, it's looks so nice and cozy. It's great to have a place you want to be, especially your bedroom!
I wish I had a quarter of your decorating talent.
Very lovely! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment