December 30, 2007

Little Boy Blue Eyes



Last night we all went out to Sam's. Someone in line behind us started talking to our little guy and commented on how blue his eyes are. On our way out, my husband asked me how often people stop me like that in public. "Every time", I told him. I can not go out among strangers without at least one person telling me how beautiful and blue the boy's eyes are. I'd like to think that he gets them from his Mama, but Grandpa Jim also has very handsome, blue eyes - so I don't know if I can take all the credit. But as long as no one corrects me, I will certainly try.


I couldn't decide which version of this picture to use today. So instead of agonizing, I'm posting them both. Ahhhh, the simple solutions in life. Make sure you click on this one and check out those baby blues up close.

6 comments:

Tam said...

beautiful picture, beautiful baby

Tam said...

hi again, we must be blogging at the same time :) How do you make the pictures that way? I love it and want to do it too.

Deborah said...

I am coming over for you to teach me how to play with color in my pictures.

laura said...

evelyn and baby boy look amazingly similar. it is funny looking at his pictures of when he was younger and compare them to her. they make the same faces and have similar features. no wonder i think that boy is so cute!

Emily Leininger said...

Cutest little boy EVER! He's so cute. I want to squeeze him!!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

What a cutie...it's amazing how much happens in six months...last time i saw you he was, well, six months younger. On another note, Ravi is the same. He has very blue eyes, too, and people stop us at the store and comment on his blue eyes and curly blond hair. Hope you guys are doing well!