This is my son. He is almost eleven months old and is hopelessly stuck against this wall until someone comes to his rescue. Why? Because aside from rolling, he refuses to be mobile. Crawling does not interest him and walking scares him. This makes me want to rethink the push toy I got him for Christmas. Half of me worries about his "mobility issues" and the other half is grateful. The only way this child could be any easier is if he changed his own diapers.
December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Appreciate his lack of mobility now, your next will be nothing like him. The push toy may get him moving if he doesn't let go. He already has a pug nose, falling shouldn't do any damage!
Be grateful. Mobility will come no matter what and then there will be no stopping him.
Cute, cute, cute! I love it. And thanks for that video. I watched it over and over. So glad you're blogging!
Post a Comment