One day I will have to tell the story of how we got Roxy. My friend Amy finds great delight in it. In any case, Roxy was top dog in the house for four years before the boy came. She was none too thrilled afterwards, and neither were we. She started ummmm....leaving yellow rings on the carpet. As little buddy gets older, Roxy seems less annoyed with him. Now he has one redeeming quality to her - he eats food. Food that she can beg for (an
art she has perfected). Food that sometimes misses the mark and ends up on the floor. This is why Roxy now tolerates him - he comes with three additional chances a day to vulture for scraps. One day soon, the boy is going to realize that he can shovel his unwanteds her way. I am sure they will be great friends after that.
December 22, 2007
Tolerance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This first picture is great. Roxy will soon be cleaning up all the boy's leftovers and messes.
I do love the, "let's save money and go buy a dog story." We love Roxy or should I say, "Jack adores Roxy." You having Roxy saves us from ever having a dog.
By the way, so smart to store the bibs right under the booster seat. I will do that with the next child.
Yet again, cruelty to animals!!!
I don't even think I know the Roxy story - you holding out on yuor sis?
Post a Comment