Well... trying to get a good picture of the two of them at the same time proved impossible. Just getting them to both look at the camera and make little buddy smile was tough enough. But having Roxy also trying to scratch off those dang ears while he yanked on her leash -
Needless to say, I took a totally different picture of the boy days later in the actual snow and ended up using it for the Christmas card. I am not sure Roxy will ever forgive us for this trespass against her.
5 comments:
I do not know who to feel more sorry for - The Boy or Roxy!!!
Anyway, I think there is some law against cruelty to animals.
I love you all - even Roxy!!!
I must admit that I think this was my idea. Sorry. The photoshopped picture is so cute, you totally could have used it. By the way, best Christmas goodies we have ever received. Thank you.
We thought it was a really good idea, too. It was just a logistical problem. :)
You should resend the picture to everyone on your list. Blow up the picture, frame it and display every Christmas!
Anna I hope there is a Christmas card from you in the piles of mail I will be getting when and if we ever get home from Utah. I love that picture. LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment