This is my sister-in-law. She is SuperWoman. With two girls and one on the way in a few months, she hosted Thanksgiving for three families (all the relatives on the Eastern side of the US).
We had steak AND turkey! The food was absolutely delicious. The weather, despite being chilly, was beautiful. The company was perfect. And I am thankful for all of those things.
Here are some of the things I learned on this trip:
1. The Boy gets car sick. Three times in five hours. Yeah. I'll remember that one.
2. The movie "The Dark Knight" feels incredibly long.
3. Movies in Blu-Ray really are significantlly different. It was like being in the same room as the actors. I'm actually not sure I like that.
I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was as enlightening as mine.
9 comments:
oh, man! feel free to remove that anytime.
I am so impressed with having steak and turkey. It is all I can do to think about one thing on that day, let alone two. Bravo.
Too bad about the travel sickness...yuck!!
Fun! We wish we were there.
Sounds like a great time. Sorry about the car sickness.
Dave was telling us about the steak--sounds delish.
Poor boy. I used to get sick everytime we got in the car. Hopefully, he outgrow it.
The Thompsons will be in town on Saturday. Can you guys come over?
Lucky girl! I wish I had someone to make steak for me on Thanksgiving! Turkey just didn't sit well with me this year-it made me more nausious! Can you guess the reason why?
Any one who voluntarily hosts Thanksgiving gets the title of SuperWoman. Sounds yummy!!
I'm so glad you had such a good Thanksgiving. Interesting what you say about the Blue Ray-I haven't experienced it but now am very intrigued.
I miss you Anna. I hope we get to see you on Saturday. I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Your sister-in-law looks a little like the Pioneer Woman in that picture (to me anyway)
Post a Comment