I walked 1.4 miles with a baby in the stroller and 2 kids on bikes to get to my voting location--and you know what? I didn't get a sticker. I asked 3 people where my sticker was and they had no idea what I was talking about. A sticker? Doesn't everyone get a sticker? Hmmmm...one of the many reasons I hope we don't stay in Boston too long.
free Chick-fil-a?? I miss that place. We could have gotten free fries at Tom Wahls, but we never did make it there. Tom Wahls that is. I did vote. You can even ask Dorothy! :)
yeah, and I took Nora and my neighbor to go get our free ice-cream at Bruster's with our voting stickers, only it wasn't Bruster's giving free ice-cream - it was Ben and Jerry's. The ice-cream would have tasted better if it was free, but it was still good!
7 comments:
I walked 1.4 miles with a baby in the stroller and 2 kids on bikes to get to my voting location--and you know what? I didn't get a sticker. I asked 3 people where my sticker was and they had no idea what I was talking about. A sticker? Doesn't everyone get a sticker? Hmmmm...one of the many reasons I hope we don't stay in Boston too long.
I got a free Chick-fil-a sandwich and Starbucks was giving free coffee to all those with stickers-
Then I heard on the radio it was against the law to reward people for voting!!!
Too late!!!!
free Chick-fil-a?? I miss that place. We could have gotten free fries at Tom Wahls, but we never did make it there. Tom Wahls that is. I did vote. You can even ask Dorothy! :)
Why didnt I hear about this free stuff?! Well, at least the BOy got to play on the fire truck afterwards. That was our reward.
*technically* they're not bribing you to vote because most of those places were giving everybody their products.
the election was awesome! i voted early this year. that was awesome, too.
I would much rather have visited the fireman than Chick-fil-a
yeah, and I took Nora and my neighbor to go get our free ice-cream at Bruster's with our voting stickers, only it wasn't Bruster's giving free ice-cream - it was Ben and Jerry's. The ice-cream would have tasted better if it was free, but it was still good!
Post a Comment