I've been meaning to post a few things, but just havent gotten around to it. So, here they are...all in one.
Testing out the snow boots for the first time.
I've been meaning to post a few things, but just havent gotten around to it. So, here they are...all in one.
9 comments:
those little fingers peeking out the cupboard door are absolutely hilarious. i think i could look at that picture a thousand times and chuckle each time.
Those blue eyes are so gorgeous and those little fingers are hilarious! What a boy.
Love the fingers sticking out. I am glad you humor him:)
Ditto on the fingers. He looks like a kid now and no longer a baby. You can get a glimpse of how he'll look in 10 years or so. Really cute pictures.
I can't believe how much bigger he gets each time I look at this blog! I mean look at that picture to the right and now?! Crazy. He's so cute!
Anna I can't believe how big (I mean old) the little guy looks in that first picture and in the last one (I'm not talking about the finger shot!). He really looks like he could be a relative but not your little guy. I really can't believe how he's growing. I feel like the next time I see him, he won't be recognizable!
i love those little fingers
He get cuter every day!
Pictures in batches are good, especially for that little cutie!
Post a Comment