I went and saw Mama Mia last night with some friends. We all agreed we had to YouTube the closing credit scene. This is just so incredibly wrong and hilarious.
November 14, 2008
Mama Mia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I went and saw Mama Mia last night with some friends. We all agreed we had to YouTube the closing credit scene. This is just so incredibly wrong and hilarious.
6 comments:
I love ABBA and I can't wait to see this. Did you like it?
Still love it. And yes, Joanna, if you love ABBA you need to see this. We laughed out loud throughout the movie.
I love, love, love this movie (Pierce Brosnan's singing aside)! I spent the whole time trying not to dance in the asile.
I can't wait to see the movie(I have to wait til I can see it w/ Paul b/s believe it or not he's a HUGE fan), but I did see it in Vegas, and that was a hoot! There was tons of ABBA fans in the audience dressed in their 70's ABBA fabulous (lycra and sparkles) costumes.
i haven't seen it yet either, but i want to. i love it when guys are brave enough to wear clothes like that. it's awesome!
Oh I wanna see it now! Looks like fuN!
Post a Comment